Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What type of computer game should I get that has a lan connection?

I try to go to the Community Center every Friday. There are five computers there that have a lan connection but no internet. All the computers are gaming computers. And I want to buy a PC game for the Community Center but I don't know what is Hot right now. Can you help me?What type of computer game should I get that has a lan connection?
Dude. Almost every multiplayer game has LAN on PC. There are good old school games, but if you want the hot stuff right now, BFBC2, Rainbow Six 2, Sins of a Solar Empire, Starcraft, the list goes on and on.What type of computer game should I get that has a lan connection?
Counter Strike 2 is always great.

Starcraft: Broodwar as mentioned but takes time to learn if your having friends who dont know how.

If you have xbox controlers, Madden 11, or get xboxs together to have halo lan party.

No comments:

Post a Comment