Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I make a computer game?

I need to make a computer game learning resource for my teaching course.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can achieve this?How do I make a computer game?
If your thinking about High graphics 3D games like Halo, forget it.

These take teams of 20 people + and years of testing.



But if you want to make simple 2d games like pang or even simple RPG, try using Gamemaker- (www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/try) it has tutorials, uses a basic c++ like language, and its pretty easy to use.How do I make a computer game?
Using flash is probably the easiest way, but it still requires you to be competent in macromedia flash.



Otherwise Game Maker is a good program.



Or you could hire a nerd to do it for you. There are some game design companies which will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment