Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why will my computer shut down when i try to play a game with a cd?

I have just recently bought a new computer game and whenever i insert it and press play my computer willl begin loading and then shut down and restart what is my problem?When i log back in to my computer it says i have just recoverd from some sort of error but it does not tell me what error. I have a fairly new computer (a year and a half) and the game is new too. I have also downloaded the patches for the game and updated all drivers on the computer. Why does the game still not work?Why will my computer shut down when i try to play a game with a cd?
your computer detects the disc as a virus instalation the disc seems to contain a encripted virus or some sort of harmful data
  • german english translation
  • benihana menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment