Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I play a computer game without the disk?

is there a way to play a computer game (which requires a disk) without the disk?



do I need another program, like the kind that converts a CD into an ISO?How do I play a computer game without the disk?
You may need MagicISO http://magiciso.com to create ISO file and then use MagicDisk to mount the ISO into virtual CD/DVDHow do I play a computer game without the disk?
this is what i want to know, when installing a pc game theres one disk you install the software and then after you have to run the same cd-rom to play it, the cd-rom and the software merge with each other...if you rip it as a iso it means you can only burn it onto a cd. i dont know how torrents iso files works for games.How do I play a computer game without the disk?
Check the games web site it may have a patch that enables you to do this. Some games do however due to security reasons this is been fased out.

No comments:

Post a Comment