Saturday, March 10, 2012

I was playing a computer game then my computer froze and shut down the game. Why?

I was playing SimCity 4 Deluxe then my computer froze and returned to the desktop default page as is the computer has just been restarted. Worst of all my game hadnt been saved. This time I was playing for less than 20 mins. Usually it happens after about an hour or two. It also happens on my laptop. This problem is just specific to this game. What can I do?I was playing a computer game then my computer froze and shut down the game. Why?
There are many other random causes of system freezes, such as overheating of components, hardware conflicts, and hardware malfunctioning. You can prevent most of the problems associated with Windows freeze ups by performing regular preventive maintenance of your PC. Always keep your work area and PC dust free. Install hardware that is compatible with your operating system and other components currently installed on your computer. Use hard disk tools such as Disk Defragmenter and Disk Cleanup to keep the hard disk free from errors and unwanted files. Always keep your PC updated with the latest security releases and patches. Regularly update and run antivirus and anti-spyware scans on your computer to keep it free from malicious files. And last but not least, get a reliable registry cleaner http://cleanup-comuter-run-perfectly.com software and it detects the most pc problems,Cleans registry, fixes errors, and optimizes your PC for better performance.Prevent application crashes; Load windows faster; Run applications smoothly; Maintain your system like new; Manage your Internet Explore more handle; Regain disk space; Protects your privacy; Easy to use, saving you time and energy; Unlimited free technical support; Prevents PC from Freezing or Crashing.I was playing a computer game then my computer froze and shut down the game. Why?
Reinstall the game

No comments:

Post a Comment