Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the name of this very old kids computer game?

This kids game could be played on a Packard Bell Computer running Windows 95.

The main character was a dog. You would visit different stores in a town. When you exited the game, all the characters in the town would sing a song.

You could visit a sandbox, a pet store, and a grocery store.

You would go to different locations throughout the town and search for some of the characters.

It's not a lot of info, but any kind of help would be really appreciated. My younger bro and I are trying to find all our old PC games.What is the name of this very old kids computer game?
its called dogamania! i got one at a garage sale and played it too!! its really wierd though, isn't it? i dont have it anymore though.What is the name of this very old kids computer game?
It's called Gus goes to Cybertown! Turns out my older brother knew the answer all along. =] But thanks!

Report Abuse

What is the name of this very old kids computer game?
Dogz or Dogs

i played a similar game but it was called Catz, my friend said their was a dog version though
I can't believe that I came across your question, but I think that I'm trying to find the same game. For some reason the name Gus pops up in my head when I try and think of the game, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the internet. I'll let you know if I find it, and please let me know if you do.
  • tagine
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment