Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I installed a computer game into my netbook, but it won't play without the disc. How can I fix this?

I installed a computer game from a flash drive onto my netbook. The game will not open because I need the disc, but my netbook does not have a CD/DVD drive. How can I go about fixing this? I downloaded Daemon Tools Lite, but the game file won 't appear under any files. I need some help!!I installed a computer game into my netbook, but it won't play without the disc. How can I fix this?
You probably can't change this unless there is some kind of hack to make it think a memory stick is your cd drive.



I think making sure you have the cd isa way to limit file shareing,.. but it is alo a way to limit the space it takes up on your hard drive.I installed a computer game into my netbook, but it won't play without the disc. How can I fix this?
Use an external CD/DVD drive.I installed a computer game into my netbook, but it won't play without the disc. How can I fix this?
download a no cd crack for the game, google it
They all make sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment