Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm looking for a decent computer game that can be downloaded and played offline. Any recommendations?

I only have access to the internet when I'm at my grandmother's or the library, but I love to play computer games. Especially RPG type games. I've tried a few big name games, like Neverwinter Nights, but they don't seem to like my computer too much. I was hoping to find a good downloadable game, one that can be played offline. Any suggestions?I'm looking for a decent computer game that can be downloaded and played offline. Any recommendations?
I suggest you download an emulator and download a bunch of roms. I suggest getting a Snes emulator and trying Chrono Trigger, it's by far one of the best RPG's for the snes.



There are emulators for pretty much every console except the extremely recent ones.



It is illegal to have roms of games that you do not own in real life for more than 24 hours, the 1st 24 hours in considered an evaluation period. But the chances of you being caught out are slim to none to be honest.



Suggest rom sites:www.coolrom.com www.rom-world.com www.romhustler.org.



If you still don't fully understand how it works, emulators act as the games console where as Roms act as the games themselves. Therefore both are needed.



Rom worlds probably the best out of the lot to be honest.



Edit

--------------------------------------鈥?br>
Hmm, i think adventure quest may have offline play now. I'm not 100% certain though i was never to interesting in that game. The site is www.battleon.com, if you're interested.I'm looking for a decent computer game that can be downloaded and played offline. Any recommendations?
try raceyourduck com

No comments:

Post a Comment