Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I tell if I need a better graphics card to play a computer game?

I just got a new laptop, a Sony VAIO, and I want to play a computer game called The Witcher, how can I tell if I need to upgrade?How can I tell if I need a better graphics card to play a computer game?
sony vaio should be fine. and it will say when you start up with the game like when i had an acer aspire one it would say they are minimizing the resolution or something along thoose lines cause of my graphic card.How can I tell if I need a better graphics card to play a computer game?
1) you can't upgrade the graphics card on a laptop. You're stuck with whatever the laptop was built with.



2) You should look up the specifications for your model. They'll say what graphics card you have. Then, look up the card you have, and look up the minimum card you need. If the card you have has higher benchmark scores than the one the game requires, you can play it.How can I tell if I need a better graphics card to play a computer game?
you can't upgrade your graphics card it is built into the motherboard

No comments:

Post a Comment