Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I get an "old" computer game to work on my computer? I think it's a windows XP?

Ok so I used to do gymnastics for 8 years and loved it. I got this game called Barbie Team Gymnastics. I have nooo clue why, but I got a sudden urge to play it. Is that possible on my computer? Please help. Thanks! How can I get an "old" computer game to work on my computer? I think it's a windows XP?
install itHow can I get an "old" computer game to work on my computer? I think it's a windows XP?
Right click on the shortcut for the game and select "Properties." On the "Shortcut" tab it should have a field called "Start in:" Go to that location using "My Computer" and find the actual executable file. Probably something like BarbieTG.exe. Right click on that file and select "Properties," click the "Compatibility" tab and check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and then select the version of Windows you want to have the program run under. Also mess around with the "Settings" section, don't worry about messing it up because you just un-check everything to go back to the default settings.
  • chinese food delivery
  • ruths chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment