Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I publish a computer game I made?

How do I publish a computer game I made? I made a simple computer game that is as good as any free online computer, and I want to put it on some websites. But I don't know how to. Can someone tell me how I publish it to the web, and how I am supposed make money off it (although it won't be much). So, how do I publish a computer game?How do I publish a computer game I made?
send emails to websites

n then i guess jus wait for them to hit u bak up about ur offer is pretty much all u kan do

i hope i helptHow do I publish a computer game I made?
i doubt you can make money off of it if its only as good as the free online games. Just submit it to one of the gaming websites and they might just put it up. No one will pay you if its just average.How do I publish a computer game I made?
The simplest (though not necessarily most effective) means of publishing a game is to put it up on sites like TuCows (don't remember if it was .com, .net, or .org) or maybe CNet's Download.com that host programs. But you won't make money directly off of this. About the only way to make money off of it without finding a publisher would be to set up a PayPal account and provide a section in the game menus on how to donate to you for the game (basically turning the game into freeware).



Unless it is browser-based, in which case sites like Yahoo Games that host Flash games would be the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment