Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I create a computer game?

I have little programming background, but I learn relatively quickly. I have a concept for a card/board game, but it seems like it would be easier to work on and play on a computer than in real life. Is there software I can purchase that I can learn to use to create this?How can I create a computer game?
creating a game is not as easy as you seem to think it is. with only little programming background you really cant make a game. try learning flash or something for now later maybe C++ or if you have a mac you can start making apps in objective C(kinda a suck language tho)How can I create a computer game?
Free 3-D design software: http://www.blender.org/ It's more designed for role-playing games and stuff but it can give you some cool 3-D animations for your card/board game. Good luck!

Edit: It's designed to work with the Python programming language. You don't have to learn Python to use it though, but if you see references to Python while using it, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment