Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I find a CD Key from a computer game already fully installed?

I have a copy of The Sims 2 installed on my main computer, and I'd like to install it on a newer computer I just got. (Legit deal. I own the game and both computers.) However, since the initial install I've lost the CD Key. Is there any way I can 'find it' using the existing install I already have?Can I find a CD Key from a computer game already fully installed?
The same thing happened to me a couple years back, except it was on the Sims and several of the expansion packs. Oops! I called their tech support and they were very nice about helping me get registration codes. I think I had to have the original CDs to hand, but I'm not sure.Can I find a CD Key from a computer game already fully installed?
Crackfound.com it has a key for mostly every program made



But no it wouldnt be a legit deal unless u uninstaled it from ur old pc because it is only leagle to put it on one pcCan I find a CD Key from a computer game already fully installed?
If you registered the product I bet you could call EA and get it from them.
  • compare cars
  • long john silvers locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment