Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it illegal for me to download the files for a computer game if I have already purchased it?

I bought a computer game, but I had to wipe out my computer and the game got erased. I tried to reinstall it, but to my dismay it would not install. However, the disk worked while i played the game so all I need is the game files and I can play. If I download these files my game will work again, but is it illegal?Is it illegal for me to download the files for a computer game if I have already purchased it?
nope! its perfectly fine!Is it illegal for me to download the files for a computer game if I have already purchased it?
No, it's legal. It is illegal when you don't own a copy of the files at all.Is it illegal for me to download the files for a computer game if I have already purchased it?
i think so i mean if the cops actually came to your door which is unlikely i think you would be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment