Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is there a way to recieve a new regristration code for my daughters computer game?

She got the game a few years ago, and we just got a new computer. we still have the game disk, but i fear my daughter has thrown away the case with the code on it. is there a way to get a new one?Is there a way to recieve a new regristration code for my daughters computer game?
call the software publisherIs there a way to recieve a new regristration code for my daughters computer game?
ask the company that made the game.Is there a way to recieve a new regristration code for my daughters computer game?
Contact the manufacturer and explain.
It would depend on the game, some old games are pretty hard to find online.

An example would be a game I play called starcraft, The CD key was on the box/case and if you lose it, you can find another one online, but not a valid one to play online just to play with computer AI.

But I think all games with a code on it, requires you to have at least some proof of purchase, like email at least.
  • morningstar farms
  • chinese recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment