Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I transfer a game I have installed on my computer to a blank CD-R?

i installed an old computer game, Battlezone 2, onto my computer. the computer i installed it on is Windows Vista. The disk i used to install it with is not working and i cant get it fixed. so i wnt and got me some blank CD-Rs. i want to transfer the game to the CD-R so i can play it on the computer as well as install the game onto another computer, but i dont know how.



HELP???????How do I transfer a game I have installed on my computer to a blank CD-R?
Try this:



1. Make sure the games setup files are in the original computer.

2. Make sure the games setup files are under 700 MB, if over, they may not fit on that CD type, try DVD-R.

3. Copy the setup files after inserting the CD, this shouldn't be to difficult; just go to you're "My Computer" and it should show up, one way is to drag the files in there.

4. Now you should enter that drive, and you will probably see a button on the left that says "Burn Files To Disc", click that.

5. If all goes well, you have you're game on the disc.



An alternative route to all this is to buy a flash drive and just put it on there, much easier.



If the file has an .ISO extension and you use a flash drive, you can try mounting it with mounting software like Daemon Tools or you could get Winzip and unpack it.How do I transfer a game I have installed on my computer to a blank CD-R?
This is not going to work.

Games (and other applications) must be installed using a proper installer package. You can't just copy from one PC to another.How do I transfer a game I have installed on my computer to a blank CD-R?
to put it on a cd-r you have to copy the files from the computer to it

No comments:

Post a Comment