Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the most favourite computer game genre?

I need to know what is the most favourite computer game genre statistically. I need to know for my work :). please include the percentages compared to the other genres. ThanksWhat is the most favourite computer game genre?
fpas



first person ape simulator.
You won't get that kind of answer bud. Nobody is going to go find out the percentage for you. Just google it, I'm sure it is the FPS games (First Person Shooters) such as counter-strike: source or Call of Duty games. Go do some research :)What is the most favourite computer game genre?
FPS



Out of all the new, innovative, cutting-edge first person shooters that come out each year, I still find myself addicted to Doom.
FPS %26amp; RoleplayWhat is the most favourite computer game genre?
no doUbt



FPS.!!!
Fps is currently the dominate genre like beat them ups where 10 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment