Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How can i play a computer game without its original disc?

I have a game completely installed on my computer, but i don't have a disc for it. Is there nay way of playing the game without the disc? like an emulator or something idk?How can i play a computer game without its original disc?
You need to find a crack for the game. Cracks allow a person to play a game without the original disc. When you download the crack or patch you need to backup the icon for playing the game by copying and pasting it into another folder. Next copy the icon from the crack folder into your game folder and click "Yes" for replacing the icon. Usually they come with instructions but what I've typed above is usually how it goes.



Additionally make sure you check anything you download for viruses and be careful in the websites as searching for cracks is like going to the worse part of town.



I use cracks to play games so I don't have to lug around the cd case with all my games in it when I'm travelling with my laptop.



Good luck, I hope that helps.
gamecopyworld is a site to use if you own a game but do not want to use the CD.

Report Abuse

How can i play a computer game without its original disc?
You have to find the games website. You can play the game from there by installing the extra software from the site. Or so I've heard.
Some games require a disc to play as the amount of space they would take is just too much. Others will play but to a lesser degree of detail without a disc. If you have the disc then use it, or try to get a copy from someone.How can i play a computer game without its original disc?
You can find cracked .exe files (The files that start the game) at quite a few sites, but many of them are viruses. I use www.gamecopyworld.com, it's got No-CD cracks for alot of games.



I realize this sounds like an advertisement, but it's just a good site.

No comments:

Post a Comment