Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What happens to a computer that has a computer game on it with too much GHz?

My computer has 1.3 GHz and the game I want to put on, Age of Empires 3, requires 1.4 GHz. My computer told me that I had to uninstall it, and I did.What happens to a computer that has a computer game on it with too much GHz?
It will run slow but playable. If the difference was 1Ghz then it would be a challenge!



The Graphics on Aoe 3 is pretty hight and you cpu is a older model. So i think its the Graphics rather then the Cpu.What happens to a computer that has a computer game on it with too much GHz?
well your computer would run super slow.. and also you couldn't install much more stuff..What happens to a computer that has a computer game on it with too much GHz?
It will probably work alright if you have the video setting REAL low while you're playing it. It won't break your computer or anything, it'll just have a low frame rate while you're playing, it's up to you to decide whether it's playable or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment