Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can i burn a computer game onto a disc so I can put it onto another computer?

I am trying to get a game from one computer to another and I really need to do it now Don't have internet on one of them so cant do it that wayHow can i burn a computer game onto a disc so I can put it onto another computer?
Depending on how big it is, there may be many options available. If the game is around 2-6 gigabytes, you wouldn't want to copy it on to many CDs or a couple DVDs. An easier solution is to purchase a USB thumb drive. I recently bought an 8gb one from Office Depot for $12. With that you can upload the game directory to the thumb drive, plug it into the other computer, and transfer it. It's often faster and less complicated than burning discs.



If the game is larger than 8gb, you can either buy a larger thumb drive (I've seen them go up to 32gb) or split the folder up into sections and move them separately.



If the computers are on a network, you can simply share the folder and access it that way. Since you mentioned you don't have internet access I would probably be safe in assuming you don't have a network either. The thumb drive is probably your best option.How can i burn a computer game onto a disc so I can put it onto another computer?
Set fire to your computer.How can i burn a computer game onto a disc so I can put it onto another computer?
i used steam. i downloaded my friends L4D game onto my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment