Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I make computer software for a very basic game?

I would like to make very simple computer software so I can create a very basic computer game. Of the drag and drop type, and when the correct data is connected by drag and drop a success sign to be shown.



Can someone advise me on how I create such a programme.

ThanksHow do I make computer software for a very basic game?
You need to learn a programming language. To put this into simplistic terms, you can't write a novel without learning to speak english first.How do I make computer software for a very basic game?
Easy... Tru "RPG Maker". It's such nice program. Try and you'll get in front of your computer day and night. Allday... Hahaha... Simple, Easy, Efficient, Best...

No comments:

Post a Comment