Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I move a computer game to an external hard drive then to another computer?

I have the Sims 3 with a bunch of expansion packs added on. I'm changing computers. Will I need to reload everything on my new computer, or can I transfer the game to an external hard drive, then transfer it to the new computer with everything intact?Can I move a computer game to an external hard drive then to another computer?
As everything is loaded into different directories when you load the original programme you will need to start again. Your saved "games"should be in Windows/programmes/sims3 folder and should be saved to an external drive And replace the same folder when you reload the programme.
  • burger locations
  • north carolina dmv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment