Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I get a computer game to download for free?

I have been in love with this game called Chocolatier (which says a lot because in general I hate computer games and chocolate lol) but I don't have a credit card to buy the full version. Is there a legal and free way to get it? or at least a way where I don't nedd a credit card?How do I get a computer game to download for free?
Yes, you can buy it from Game Socks without a credit card. You get a money order and send it to them in the mail. I've done it before because I don't have a credit card yet.How do I get a computer game to download for free?
if they say that you have to buy it to get the full version then it illegal to download it freeHow do I get a computer game to download for free?
That...would be illegal. But there are some people that hack games like those, but it takes atleast an hour if you know what you're doing. It may take you a whole day to crack the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment