Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I get The Path computer game to work on my PC?

Well, I just downloaded The Path on my computer and when I click on the shortcut to launch it no image comes up. The sound works and there is a little thing on my task bar that says "The Path", but when I try to click it nothing happens. I can't play the game :( Oh, and I already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Can anyone help me?How do I get The Path computer game to work on my PC?
Are u running WIndows 7? if so you may have to run it as an Admin or install it as an admin and to do that u dont do the auto install when it askes u click cancel and u go in to My Computer and U double Click the Disc to see what inside and u fin the install eather auto install or not u right click it and Click run as admin if this dose not help u may have to make the size of the window smaller if im of no help im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment