Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I play the old 80's computer game Elite on a modern PC?

I've downloaded a zip file of the original game, and an emulator to make it run, but I can't seem to get it working. Any ideas? PS, as you may have gathered, I'm not the most computer savvy bloke, so step by step instructions would be particularly welcome!How do I play the old 80's computer game Elite on a modern PC?
Ok first you need to know what verson you have downloaded because there's a a PC, EGA, VGA and MGGA version so you might just have the wrong emulator. It was also releste for various computer platforms like pc and mac (not mac but i'm just trying to make it simple)... so check that out 2.



It could also just be easier for you to simply download the sequel Frontier : Elite II which is easier to find... have better grafix.

No comments:

Post a Comment