Saturday, February 25, 2012

Computer game?

I just downloaded chrono cross for my computer.but im havin trouble figuring out how to get started.i have alcohol 120.someone told me i would need that to get start but i have no clue wha to do next so please lend a handComputer game?
Download Daemon (I have version 3.47 but I suppose just get the latest version). Install it and on your bottom right task bar there should be a lightning symbol. Right click that and mount drives. If this is already done for you, then right click on the lightning symbol again, scroll over virtual cd/dvd rom and pick a drive. Then it will ask you to open a file to mount, open your game file, it puts it on that drive. Try that and hope it helps it works for me.Computer game?
If you're asking about how to boot up the game then I don't know. If you're asking about walkthrough then yes.
  • fridays coupons
  • skyrim game play
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment