Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I transfer a computer game from one PC to another PC?

I downloaded a copy of Street Fighter IV off of Best Buy, but my computer broke. How do I transfer the game to my new PC. I have an external hard drive and a couple USBs. Also do I need a new activation code or something?How do I transfer a computer game from one PC to another PC?
You need to copy the disc from the original one. Then, download that copied game to another PC.



Good luck!How do I transfer a computer game from one PC to another PC?
you could first copy the pc games to the dvd, and then copy the dvd game to the new pc hard drive; to the whole procedure, you need the help of the game copy software and the dvd burner, though the procedure is a little long, it works.How do I transfer a computer game from one PC to another PC?
Check with Best Buy. They are the only ones who can tell you for sure.
  • google chrome update
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment