Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can i play a windows computer game on my Macbook Pro?

I recently just found my old stash of windows computer games from when i was a lithe boy.I was wondering is there any way to play a windows game on my macbook pro. I have the latest edition of the macbook pro and software.The game is Backyard Baseball 2003.Please help meHow can i play a windows computer game on my Macbook Pro?
I use Parallels. It runs Windows on your Mac. It's 80 bucks plus you need Windows but its works great.How can i play a windows computer game on my Macbook Pro?
Apple I believe should have a conversion kit to use to convert files into apple extensions. You will need to call customer service for that.
  • book club recommendations
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment