Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's that computer game where you're a kid running around a school finding clues?

I vaguely remember it, but it was a computer game where you're a kid in a school and you have to find clues as to who the boss is. You go in separate classrooms. I think you have a cap on. It's really kinda corny, but it's killin me that I can't remember it. I think the "enemy" guys were like robots or somethin. Thanks for any help!What's that computer game where you're a kid running around a school finding clues?
You're probably talking about Midnight Rescue. You have to use reading skills to figure out the clues from notes, and you take pictures of robots to get even more clues.What's that computer game where you're a kid running around a school finding clues?
That was my favorite game growing up. Midnight rescue, you patrol the school to stop some crazy haired weirdo from making it disappear. He sics 8 crazy robots on you and you can only take them down by taking a photo of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment