Saturday, February 25, 2012

Computer game?

im lyk super obsessed with the sims 2. is anyone else out there lyk me because most ppl who play it are obsessed too. is this an awesome game or does it suk. please rate itComputer game?
sims 2 is awesome. I have figured that it is pretty much like a virtual doll house. i mean im sure there are other reasons that people like to play it. Since so many guys play it lol. But for me when i was little i was obsessed with barbies. so to me its pretty much like grown up barbies lol.



i love it
i never really liked sims games i prefer last chaos or aeriagames.com im just sudjesting.

Report Abuse

Computer game?
i would rate sims 2 9.8/10. it is great, but it has a few minor flaws with mods and it could have done a bit more.
I think of it this way.....

If you have fun with it and YOU think its a good game......thats all that matters. So keep on playing it!Computer game?
I have been playing it 4 some time and i think it's um... nice. But like all video games, if you play too much then you'll get addicted. Rate 3 stars***

No comments:

Post a Comment