Saturday, February 25, 2012

Computer game?

I'm pissed off!

I just spent 拢60 on a new computer game %26amp; It keeps crashing.

Colin McRae Helicopter Simulator is s**t !!!Computer game?
that stinks. but i had another question. how do u get the little quid/pounds sign? the little "L" thing i mean.
well if the rally games are anything to go by i'm not surprisedComputer game?
Disgraceful!



拢60 on a computer game, you were ripped off.
Oh that's a bad one... but I like it!



I agree with Question.. that's much funnier than the joke!Computer game?
agreed darlin xxx
same happened to me. call the company and they will refund it. Please give me a best answer, i gave you a star.
Heh... what's the difference between Colin McRae and Gary Glitter?



Only 2 kids went down on Colin McRae's chopper.... :)







I'm loving the dumbfcuks who have no idea what ur talking about, lmao...
ha ha ha funny
LOL but seriously that's not funny...
hmmm, wow

I really dont know what to say.

you can try returning the game
?
Wrrronnnggg category..
dah!!!!!
maybe your computer is too slow, eitherget a new computer or get your money back??

That sucks - i would be pis'd off too!!!
are you sure you got the name right? I dont think that game you mentioned exists.

Besides isnt Colin McRae a Rally driver? And didnt he die in a hellicopter crash?

Are you makeing a joke?
call the nummber on the box
OMG i totally agree
  • indian recipes
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment