Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good computer game to get for a computer with a small amount of RAM and a low-grade video card?

I just hooked my computer to my big LCD tv and want a good game to play. I wasn't able to play WoW because the video card and RAM weren't compatible. I want something that is good but will work on my system.What is a good computer game to get for a computer with a small amount of RAM and a low-grade video card?
Some of the older Command %26amp; Conquer games. Red Alert 2 or you may be able to chance Generals. The original Sims work on most systems too.
Pong or FroggerWhat is a good computer game to get for a computer with a small amount of RAM and a low-grade video card?
Crimson Skies by Microsoft should work pretty well although I have no idea what you have in your computer. My friend use to play it on his computer and his is OLD. Anyways, Crimson Skies is a flying, dog-fighting (airplane fighting) game. Empire Earth is a pretty good Strategy game. It should work with the graphics turned down on small maps with a lower number of population. Some other ideas are Grand Theft Auto III, Age of Empire II, Hitman, Neighbors From Hell and Viper Racing.



I do agree with the first answerer ----- Red Alert 2 is a pretty good game and it's guarenteed to work. I think there's an expansion for it too called Yuri's Revenge.



Hope that helps
Counter Strike 1.6 or Day of Defeat 1.3 if you like FPS games.What is a good computer game to get for a computer with a small amount of RAM and a low-grade video card?
If you want a nice, Free game, download Urban terror (V.4.1), cuz it will most probably work with low RAM and Vid-mem.
You could try some classics like Redneck Rampage, Carmageddon, Duke Nukem 3d, Rise of the Triads. All these should be downloadable from torrents. If you are running XP you will need dosbox. Its a small program that runs all the classic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment