Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I play a computer game without needing the CD ROM?

I have an older computer game (1999) that I still play. I have the CD ROM. It won't play without the disk. Is there a way to put all that info on my computer so I can play it without having to use the CD anymore?How can I play a computer game without needing the CD ROM?
Hey fool,

GIVE ME BEST ANSWER OR DIE!!



Heh heh I love you
To play a computer game without the disk you will need to download a cd mounting program like daemon tools. Daemon tools lets you copy everything from the disc onto your hard drive there fore the essential files will be easily accessible. It also copies the launcher across so you can actually play your game. Be aware it will create some large files on your hard drive depending on the quality of the game.



Daemon tools can be downloaded from here.

http://daemon-tools.software.informer.co鈥?/a>How can I play a computer game without needing the CD ROM?
You Have Create Copy Of That CD using Nero

Then Install Daemon Tool or Alcohol Software which will create virtual drive on your computer.



Then Mount That CD Image using Mount Image Function Of Daemon tool icon which will appear on your system tray.



Then Enjoy Playing Games Without Inserting Cd again and again
Try to insert the disc and then try to copy all of its contents onto your computer.The only problem is if it will run properly.Or, try to search for your game that can be downloaded online.How can I play a computer game without needing the CD ROM?
Do you still have the disk?



If you do, create a ISO image from it.



Than get daemon tools to launch it as a virtual drive.



Problem Solved.
You can search for no-cd patches for your game. However, I think these methods are illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment