Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How can I share a computer game disc with other people?

A particular computer game I have my eye on happens to be ridiculously expensive. My friend and I remember a time when her boyfriend made it so a computer game operated on her computer without requiring the disc, so he could take the disc to his house to use it there. Does anybody know how to do that so she and I could potentially split the cost of the game?



Thanks :)How can I share a computer game disc with other people?
well, really this thing you are looking for i know of, but considering its illegal, i cant really recommend itHow can I share a computer game disc with other people?
There used to be a time you could do that. Nowadays, computer game companies have gotten around this by requiring you to enter a cd-key to install the game. Then it is checked online to see no other computer is already using that cd-key.

No comments:

Post a Comment