Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to make a computer game run faster?

Yesterday, I purchased a game for the PC called "Tropico 3". I installed it and updated the patch and what not. But then I actually got to the playing of the game to find out it has lag. Not a serious lag, just about 2-3 seconds behind. I have all my graphical settings to the lowest possible while this is happening. I was just wondering, how can I speed this game up without having to purchase software for my computer? I would appreciate some help, thank you for reading.

-MikeHow to make a computer game run faster?
Get a better processor or better RAM.

Intel Core i7 is pretty good.How to make a computer game run faster?
Try to get more memory. You will have to pay for it though. Sorry.How to make a computer game run faster?
you should check your RAM may be cause of that....
http://speed-up-my-computer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment