Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How can I download a computer game with restrictions on my computer?

I'm at school trying to download a computer game off of the internet but we have to sign in with a custom user name. These have restrictions on them. Everytime I try downloading it the computer says ask an administrator, which of course I cant or I get in trouble lol. I tried proxies but they only work for internet browsing. Is there any way I can download it with these restrictions?How can I download a computer game with restrictions on my computer?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO





What are you playing games while at school you are at school too learn not goof off wait till you get home I sure you can download it there.



By the way what game is it.How can I download a computer game with restrictions on my computer?
Hello I suggest to not download a game on a school computer. But there are places online where you can play games without having to download anything. try http://www.nativeoftwincities.com/freega鈥?/a>

Let me know if these games work.

Keith www.nativeoftwincities.comHow can I download a computer game with restrictions on my computer?
It isn't your computer, it belongs to the school system, and the restrictions are there for people like you. My tax money is being wasted on freeloading people like you who are supposed to be in school to study. Play games on your own time, on your own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment